You maybe interested in a programme I’m running from the 15th September for a client Claire Coleman, aimed at kick starting her into a healthier life style. I will be working with Claire to help her on her way to achieving her goals of weight loss, toning and general fitness. The programme lasts for 10 weeks, and throughout Claire has been kind enough to keep my blog updated and share her experiences with you (including the struggles and achievements). I will also be updating the blog regularly on why we are doing certain exercises, why Claire maybe feeling certain ways. Also I will answer any questions you ask through my blog or Facebook page.
Some of the areas we will be working on;
- Setting achievable goals
- Make better informed decisions about your health
- Fitness testing to see your actual fitness not just what the scales tell you
- Exercises to correct postural problems (i.e. maybe from sitting at a desk all day at work)
- Functional training to help you do your everyday tasks and activities better
- Fun and enjoyable exercises aimed at weight loss, toning and fitness
- Nutrition advise
- Making your life more active
At the end of the 10 weeks I will be introducing the programme to the public. So if you are interested this blog will be a great insight to what to expect. There is no magical one hit solution to a healthier lifestyle, but by making small changes which you can carry forward will not only lead to a healthier you, but a healthier you that you can sustain.
So follow my blog by adding your email and you receive emails tell you about updates.
Please share this status with your Facebook friends and pass onto anyone you think maybe interested.